8 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 31

Hey guys! Here's the next Chapter! Sorry for posting later in the day, or night, wherever you are! But at least i'm posting right? Haha, well I don't have very much to say lately, but remember to check in again tomorrow or the next day for sure! Here ya go:




*YOUR P.O.V.*

I was laying in the hospital bed for the fourth day, playing on my laptop, when Justin came walking in. I closed the laptop as he came rushing over to me.

JB: I know how to get your memory back. I have an idea.
YN: Lay it on me!
JB: Stand up.

I stood up after giving him a funny look and walked over to him. A guitarist walked in and sat down and started to play. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on or what was going down, but I watched his every move as he grabbed me.

JB: This is the only thing I have left, If it doesn't work, I will leave you alone.
YN: Justin what are you do-
JB: Just listen, with your heart and your ears.

I had my arms around his neck and he head his arms around my waist. He started to sing and I heard his amazing voice again.

JB: Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend, when she's around he feels nothing but joy..

He continued singing and I listened. My heart open to any ideas, any words, anything he had to say. I just wanted to leave this horrible place and go home. But I didn't even remember my home. We rocked back and forth and he held his hands on my hips. I looked in his eyes and saw my reflection.

It was like magic, everything hit me and I felt it all. Just as he finished, everything came flowing back with ease. I understood why I was here. I knew who he was. I knew my mom and Gabbi and Pattie and Jazzy and Jeremy and Jaxon. I knew them all. I remembered the car crash. The marriage and kids talk. I remembered Emily. It all came back and I felt so relieved and refreshed.

YN: Bieber?
JB: Yes?
YN: I remember. I remember it all. It came back.

He got a huge smile upon his face and pushed his lips against mine. It was one of the most amazing moments in my life. I couldn't believe it. I started to cry remembering how I had told my mom and everyone else that they were psycho. I pulled back from Justin and walked out of the room to where my mom was sitting. She'd been here for days waiting for me to recover. I walked towards her and she kept her head down.

YN: Mom?
YM: (YN)? You remember me?
YN: I remember it all!

She stood up and hugged me tight. She kept crying, only this time, tears of joy. I felt like myself again. Just 10 minutes ago, I had no idea who these people were. Justin came out of the room on the phone with his parents. They were on their way to get us and they were bringing the kids. Soon, they arrived and they ran into my arms.

JazB: (YN)! What happened?
YN: Nothing princess, all that matters is that Justin and I are okay!

She smiled at me and I hugged my sister and Jaxon. Then handed them to Justin. Pattie walked towards me and hugged me.

PM: I'm so glad that you're okay.
YN: Pattie, I'm so sorry for yelling at you before-
PM: It's fine! Don't worry about it.

I smiled at her and hugged her tight. I let go of her and turned to Justin who grabbed my hand. I thanked him for staying with me over and over again until he had to kiss me to stop. We all sat and talked while waiting for me to be released. When they released me, we drove back to his grandparent's house. It was December 29th already and we had to leave today for New York. Emily was flying out to, Niall and the rest of the boys were going to be there too. We packed up all of our stuff and stayed for a bit longer and talked until we had to leave. I was too overwhelmed by all of this, I just wanted to sit, and do absolutely nothing. We got on the plane and took off and I checked my twitter right away.

JB: You should've seen what was trending. It was amazing. Everybody was praying for us, you should probably tweet them and tell them that you're okay.

I nodded and smiled. I used one hand to navigate my iPad and the other was in Justin's. I looked at some of the tweets and people even knew that I had had amnesia. There was a video of some girls praying for me. I replied to them and a few others before tweeting and telling everybody that I was perfectly fine. I hope that they wouldn't worry too much about me. I closed my laptop and looked over to Justin. He was looking out the window and I could tell that he had something on his mind.

YN: Honey, is something wrong?

He turned his head to me and smiled.

JB: I'm just thinking, we've been through so much together, it's unbelievable.
YN: At least we stick together, most girls wouldn't cope with your schedule like me!

I giggled and he started laughing also. Everybody on the plane was awake so far. On the plane there was me and Justin, Pattie, Jeremy, Fredo, and Kenny. I stayed awake with Justin the whole time, talking about absolutely nothing. When we finally arrived in New York, we woke everyone up before the plane landed. They were all so exhausted. I was surprisingly wide awake. I guess that I had spent so much time sleeping in the hospital that I didn't want to now. We got off the plane and headed to our hotel. Emily was getting here later tonight. When we got to our hotel, we went on an adventure trying to find our room. I was so confused because the hotel was huge! When we finally found it, I was amazed again because it looked like this:



YN: Justin, you didn't have to do this! We are only staying three nights!
JB: It was worth it. Don't even say thank you!

I laughed at him and went into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. We were leaving on the first later in the day. I didn't want him to spoil me with expensive things, just his love. He came in the bedroom and laid down next to me.

JB: This is a great hotel. They have good service, and uh what time is Emily coming in?
YN: She should be here soon, are you picking her up?
JB: Yeah, I should probably leave shouldn't I?
YN: Ugh I guess soo!
JB: I can have Kenny go get her if you want?
YN: No that's fine. I'll stay here okay?
JB: Okay, I love you baby, bye.

He kissed my forehead and got up and left. I kind of wanted to be alone for awhile. He wouldn't be back for about 30-45 minutes anyways. I decided to check out the hotel. I took the elevator down to the pool to check it out. The pool was amazingly huge and I decided that I wanted to go in, but maybe tomorrow. I was starting to get bored after about 10 mins so I headed up to the room. After getting out of the elevator, I slowly walked down the hall to our room, which was of course the one on the very end. I was almost halfway when I heard a voice behind me.

?: (YN)!? Hey you!

I turned around and saw...






Did you like it? Comment for the next chapter and I will post it as soon as possible. I was thinking about posting a shorter story maybe soon? But tell me what you guys think kay?


-Tatyana.

8 comments:

  1. OMB!!!! ♥
    This is a really nice chapter ♥
    I like how you in the story (YN) gets her memory back!! ♥
    this was awesome ♥
    plz post soon ♥
    love you ♥
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she remembered I'm so happy ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY "I" GOT MY MEMORY BACK PLEASE POST SOON! :D im nervous about who said hi at the end of the chapter...
    Loved it :)
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) it's baccck. c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, so nice! im like really need to know who it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahw this was so cute !! But omg who is it ?? Post again soon !!! Love your stories SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg ! When Are You Going To Post Chapter 32 ?!? You Are Such A Good Writer ! You Got Me Really Interested In This Story !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING..... Please post the next chapter ASAP

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.